Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Hunter Vision Open House

As you know (at this point), when we found out about Ava's diagnosis in June, my brother and I were 1 month out from opening Hunter Vision. [By the way, she is tired, but ok today.]

That month has come and gone and we have been open and operating for a month. Hunter Vision is a refractive surgery practice focused on helping our patients see the world better. Many have already come through here and now see the world with more precision than ever. We specialize in SBK (thin flap LASIK) and Natural Lens Replacement. So no matter what your vision problem is, whether you are tired of your reading glasses or you can't see things far away...we can usually fix it. Go to the website if you really want to know what sets Hunter Vision apart from everywhere else in the country.

I had SBK done by Dr. Hunter and it is incredible. My world is different without contacts.

Come and see us and tell your friends. Here is the official invite. Consider yourself on the invite list :)


Oh, and I'll of course update on Ava later tonight...

4 comments:

  1. Susan Pabst, Grand Island, FLAugust 24, 2010 at 5:34 PM

    As you can see, I live far from Hunter Vision but I do talk it up, believe in it and pray for much success!! I'm glad Ava is having a better day!!!! We pray for the whole Hunter clan!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in Colorado but I do keep posting it on my FB page. Hope lots of folks come to the open house! :)+

    ReplyDelete
  3. Josh, I've already been to Hunter Vision and and am 12 days post lasik. I love waking up and not having to look for my glasses. I love being able to actually see a bumble bee feeding on a flower. I love seeing...period! Your office is beautiful and your staff members are awesome! I'm one of your walking bill-boards!
    Thank you and God Bless you all! We pray for you, Lisa, Ava and Noah all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't make the open house, but I can tell you that Hunter Vision is extraordinary in every way!

    Planning to have SBK in October and can't wait.

    ReplyDelete