Hunter Vision made it to the end of the week and treated every patient well. We did it. We got to the starting line. Now, here we go...It's time to spread the news that Joel Hunter, MD is a really awesome surgeon. Every patient over the past 7 days that has undergone SBK at Hunter Vision is seeing better than 20/20... Dr. Hunter is good.
Ava has been in a great mood. The only thing that you can pray for right now besides permanent physical healing is her headaches. She gets them randomly and of course, it freaks us out... so just pray she doesn't get them :)
Noah got to visit 2 different theme parks this week... so a great one for him too!
And last... my Lisa hung in there like a champ all week. She is an amazing woman. I mean, for real.
I thank God for a good week. I look forward to many more.
Standing together with everyone praying for the Ava and for the END of her headaches, most importantly for Ava's complete healing. I KNOW HE WILL DO IT!
ReplyDeleteThank you, Lord, for Noah and his theme park fun and your arms around the Hunter/Gable family. We rely on you for it all!!
Father may the headaches cease, and the fears that accompany them, in Jesus precious and powerful name. Calling on the name of the Lord, for He will keep him in perfect peace, whose mimd is stayed on thee, because He trusts in thee. Is.26-3
ReplyDeleteThanking God for what He has begun in and through your lives at Hunter Vision, and what he continues to do in and through the Hunter/Gable family, and the Body of Christ, as we wait, watch, work, worship, and pray for the Glory of God to be revealed in Ava's body.
Eph.3:19-21
Blessings, honor, glory, and power to the One who sits at the right hand of the Father interceding for us.
.
I pray and am humbled as I read of how precious life is....Dear Lord I pray for that Ava does not have any headaches and that you completing heal her through your GRACE....
ReplyDeleteJosh-
ReplyDeleteSo very glad the last couple of days have been good for the family. I will continue to pray that Ava'a headaches lessen and will go away. I understand that it's bothersome to you and Lisa
It's awesome that Hunter Vision is getting off the ground so well. Maybe some day I could get down there to get the best treatment in the country for lasix. I believe you when you say it's the best in the standard of care for patients needing anything done with their eyes.
It's great that Noah had a great week as well.
God is giving Lisa strength and I will continue to pray for that. She has to take care of the whole family from a different perspective then you, both sides being of equal importance. Continue to lean on one another. Always in my prayers.
Love to you all as fellow Christians-
Jody Brinks
Praying for Ava. Thanking God for a good week.
ReplyDeletePraying you all have a wonderful carefree,God filled Sunday as you recharge your lives.
ReplyDeletePraying that the headaches are just scar tissue healing and new clean tissue replacing that which was removed.
Praying Hunter Vision will be a great channel of Gods Blessing to many.
Grace