It's a matter of coordinating the date and making sure Ava feels well enough to travel, but the docs are good with her heading north. She is very tired today. She had the doc appt and an MRI to show the NJ doc exactly where we stand. Keep praying. It was a positive step today. I'll chat more later.
Josh-Praise God! I just lifted my hand to heaven & said "Thank you, Jesus, I praise you!" That is such wonderful news. I've been praying constantly & was on my knees with tears in my eyes begging & crying out to the Lord. Now my prayer is, " Heavenly Father, give Ava YOUR strength & flood her with YOUR healing presence, so that your precious one can make this trip & take her to the doctor that will intercede for YOUR perfect healing to take place. Thank you Lord, because we know this is being done!" Praying for you,Lisa, & Noah as well for strength, peace, wisdom & discernment for His will every step of the way. God bless you all.
ReplyDeleteJosh-
ReplyDeleteGlad to hear the news! Praise The Lord!
Keep us informed when you are able. I know things are hectic but the prayer team for 'Ava bug' is always anxious to hear what's happening.
God's Blessings-
Jody
Praying for your family daily.
ReplyDeletePraise God! I have goose bumps. God is good. Hope feels great!
ReplyDeletePraise God. One prayer answered. Many more prayers to go!
ReplyDeleteSue Schutz
Praise God indeed. Praying that Ava will be strong enough to travel, that everything will come together as she needs it to and that you will all have His peace.
ReplyDeletePraise God! I pray that this trip to NJ comes together quickly and it is God's will to use this doctor to heal Ava this side of Heaven!
ReplyDeleteAlways praying...always believing...
PRAISE GOD!!! Thank you Jesus! Praying for you ALL, especially the doctors in N.J.!
ReplyDeleteWhatever it takes Josh know we stand behind you prayerfully, financially, and every other way you need us. Just do whatever it takes to get Ava to NJ ASAP- she can even sleep along the way if/as need be if she is tired. We love you all..
ReplyDeleteAlways praying, never ceasing..
Praise to God for this merciful blessing to move to the next step. Praying for rest, strength, smooth travel plans and God's MIGHTY hand in all of it and over all of you. Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteI join all those who love you all so much in praying for a safe journey, and that it is God's plan for sweet precious Ava to be healed. Be not weary--nor, anxious for anything--He will make the way for you all. Thank you so much for sharing this journey with all of us. God bless and keep you.
ReplyDeleteGod, will you please perform a series of timely miracles for Ava and her family?
ReplyDeleteJOSHUA 1:9.....HAVE I NOT COMMANDED YOU? BE STRONG AND COURAGEOUS. DO NOT BE TERRIFIED; DO NOT BE DISCOURAGED, FOR THE LORD YOUR GOD WILL BE WITH YOU WHEREVER YOU GO.
ReplyDeleteSOMEONE GAVE ME THIS SCRIPTURE ABOUT 15 YEARS AGO DURING A VERY FRIGHTENING TIME IN MY LIFE. THIS WORN OUT LITTLE PIECE OF PAPER IS STILL IN MY BIBLE AND I PULL IT OUT WHENEVER I AM AFRAID. IT HAS BROUGHT ME PEACE BEYOND BELIEF. THE FIGHT GOES ON!!!!! WE STAND BEHIND YOU IN PRAYER. WE LOVE THE HUNTER FAMILY. LOVE IN CHRIST.
All Praise And Honor Is Yours Almighty Father For Ever And Ever! Heal Your Most Beloved Daughter Ava So That She May Remain An Angel Here On Earth To Spread Your Word And Glory.
ReplyDeleteGreat news! Thanks to GOD! I am praying now for a restful night and all arrangements to NJ are completed asap. Meet you here later ;)
ReplyDeleteI am so happy to hear this! I hope Ava is able to rest and regain some of her beautiful energy before the trip to NJ. I also hope you and Lisa find a moment to pause, a moment to refill your spirits. I am thankful for this moment - reading this news on your blog. I am continuing to pray for you and your family.
ReplyDeleteThank God.
ReplyDeleteI am so glad to hear the news.My prayers are with the Hunter famly. I wait up each night until I get the update.Thank you
ReplyDeleteGreat news! Thank God! Goes to show that God is not ready for her yet:)
ReplyDeletePraying for a safe journey. So thankful that she can take it!
ReplyDeleteI thought that this may help encourage you.
ReplyDeleteAnd Jesus said; "With men this is impossible,
but with God all things are possible."
( Matthew 19:26 *NKJV )
When you are facing something that seems impossible to you, have faith, for nothing is impossible with God on your side! After all is it not written; For with God nothing
will be impossible." ( Luke 1:37 )
For, He who is in you is greater than he who is in the world. (1 John 4:4)
-Lynne King-
Josh,
ReplyDeleteWe are continuing to pray for your family...Thanks so very much for your blog..so many of us are glued to it every day..looking ofr hope and new things to pray for..I was very touched by the butt songs..Ava often shared songs in class that her Dad sang...Usually old rock songs...It is truely wonderful that you are taking the time to enjoy the little things..
Riane
We will not stop praying!!!!
ReplyDeleteThe Jobson Family
Praying. Glad to be part of the team. -M.
ReplyDeleteHallelujah! God is so, so good at this.....even when we aren't!!!! I have been praying for Ava, praying for you and Lisa, praying for Noah. I think some prayers are in order to guide the hands, eyes, thoughts, spirit, and vision of your chosen providers in N.J. My prayers are that the Lord will provide your next steps through the medical provider He has placed in your path. There was, is, and will be a reason for that. Continued strength & prayers for all of you.
ReplyDeleteJosh, Lisa, Noah and Ava
ReplyDeleteI am praying for each and every one of you daily. Please don't give up Hope. Remember that Ava will LIVE FOREVER!!! Praying for the best. Prayers and thoughts are always with you. Love you guys!
Josh we are praying for miracles. My heart aches for you and you having been through a brian tumor with Evie this heart can identify with your fear and desire for Ava to be healed hear on earth. You, Lisa, Noah and Ava are never far from our thoughts and prayers for full healing. I am praying for Lisa esp. on the journey too. So glad she has a friend going with her to support her.
ReplyDeleteIt's sounding positive-Lord get Ava up there and see what the next journey brings- YOU ARE IN ALL OF THIS- I hope you can feel 'It is well with my soul'...:)
ReplyDeletePraying without ceasing. Can we do anything to help - donate travel miles, hotel points etc?
ReplyDeleteI have been sitting here for a long time, not knowing what to say, which is funny because I know how it feels to be in your shoes. But I don't know how to be in these shoes... trying to think of something to say to someone who is going through the fight of their life.
ReplyDeleteWe lost our Ellie when she was 9 (to a different kind of cancer. She would be Noah's age now, so I love your stories of Noah and what he is doing.) The one thing that I can tell you for sure is that having hope is always good. Clinging to that hope of healing did not make our loss any harder, the type of hope simply changed. To me, hope is one of the most beautiful words in the English language.
So just know that our family is standing with yours in hope. I do believe with all of my heart that God can heal Ava fully, and I pray that it will be so. I am just so sorry that the journey has to hurt so badly...
THinking of you all and praying for you. I hope you feel God's presence now as much as ever before. It's been tough for us searching for Ava's news now that it's not avbl on the Northland site any more. I hope it wasn't on account of anyone squawking about it being some kind of "selfish" need on Pastor Joel's part. The Lord help the person who would have thought anything like that.
ReplyDelete