Ok. No headaches last night. That's good. Praying tonight is another uneventful one. It's weird how much "normal" is what I look forward to. I spent much of my time before hoping for the magnificent and now I am so pleased with a simple "uneventful" day. I'm not sure what to make of that.
I have been working a bunch this week (as has all of the Hunter Vision staff). That is good. It means a bunch of people are coming to see us and being blown away by the Hunter Vision Analysis. There are a good number seeing Dr. Hunter to correct their vision. It's an incredibly rewarding job. Dr. Joel is an unreal surgeon. Tomorrow is another surgery day where more people will get out of glasses and contacts forever (including reading glasses). It's awesome.
Ava felt good today. Not awesome, but good. I am grateful for each one of these days. Thanks so much for praying for her.
Noah is loving school and so glad to be back in a normal routine after the screwiest month of his young life. I am grateful for that for him.
I have much hope for the days ahead. Please keep us in your prayers. We need every one of them.
Glad to get much a Great report. Noah specially did not have anything unpleasant happen. It has surely been the Summer.
ReplyDeleteJust to let you know I am praying that there will be more BORING and REGULAR days from here on.Grace.
Thank You Lord, thank you, for this ordinary day, and all the goodness you brought forth. "I would have lost heart, unless I had believed That I would see the goodness of the Lord, in the land of the living Wait on the Lord, Be of good courage. And He shall strengthen your heart. Wait. I say on the Lord!"
ReplyDeleteWe hope and Pray for you too!
ReplyDeletePraise God for no headaches! I'm with you on celebrating 'ordinary' days. When you're in the world of cancer, ordinary days take on new meaning. You appreciate more. That has been one of the "gifts" I've been given in the midst of hell on earth.
ReplyDeleteI'm so happy to hear that Hunter Vision is sailing along. Any chance I have to give you guys a plug, please know that I am!
Always praying...always believing...
Josh and Lisa, I am heading to bed late tonight but am praying at this very moment that Ava is sleeping soundly and headache free. I am praying that you two and Noah will also get the rest you so greatly need. Please know that you are in our prayers constantly, every day, all throughout the day. We love your family so much.
ReplyDeleteJosh and Lisa, I spent most of the late evening speaking with a man whose wife had a glioblastoma as well. He also attends Northland, was away and unaware, but is now praying for Ava and your whole family. I send more prayers and love to you both and Noah and Ava!
ReplyDeleteSo glad to hear that Noah had a great day at school, too :-)
PS The gentleman that I was sharing with gave me his gray brain cancer bracelet to wear with my Ava bracelet. Double remembrance!!
Praying so much...Love y'all. Allie
ReplyDeleteSo many of us in the Cox extended family are praying for Ava. Standing with you daily in prayer. Deb & Ted Cox
ReplyDeleteI have not posted in a while, but my family and I read every on Ava's progress and the adventure of Hunter Vision. You are committed to our prayers always.
ReplyDelete