Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Nothing to report...

Just how we like it around here. A nice calm day with no big things happening.

Noah starts school tomorrow. Ava will be getting her kindergarten going at home with Lisa and will hopefully join the regular class later in the year. For now though, she is actually excited about all of the fun places she can go to learn with her mom as her teacher and a few special guests as substitutes!

Pray that the first day of school goes well for Noah. There is no doubt in my mind that he will have 1 million people ask him how his sister is doing. I hope a couple ask how he is doing.

God has our whole family right where He needs us. I know that.

9 comments:

  1. If he had a cell phone I'd ask him how he was.....a million times :)
    Praying for him tmrw for sure. I know he was so excited for them to be together. Praying that day is soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen ti that Josh and we will be ptaying for Noah's first day back at school!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Josh your the best Dad, blessings on you, Lisa and your precious children, and on Noah;s first day back to school, May God be very near to him, and in all that takes place for him tomorrow; May he have a super good day and lots of good things to share with you upon his return. In Christ's Love, joyce

    ReplyDelete
  4. I homeschool my boys and know how daunting it can sometimes be. If Lisa has any questions or needs some help, have her stop in Kid's Stuff, at RDV. There are three of us who homeschool our kids that work in there and would be happy to give advice or answer questions or just share ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Blessings for Noah on his first day back at school tomorrow and prayers for all of you, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll pray for Noah, Ava and especially Lisa on "their" first day of school. Jerry

    ReplyDelete
  7. Praying for a great day first day of school for Noah and a wonderful homeschooling experience for Ava and Lisa! I'm sure it's not how you envisioned Ava starting kindergarten but I pray it's a blessing for your whole family that Lisa will have all of this special time with Ava (and vice versa!).

    Always praying...always believing...

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was very fortunate to homeschool my son during kindergarten. It was such a special time to watch him learn and grow. I loved it. Prayerfully, Lisa will be able to enjoy the same & that Noah will have a great first day and school year!
    ~Kelli King Bock and Family~

    ReplyDelete
  9. I will never stop praying.

    ReplyDelete