Monday, July 26, 2010

We have ac.

I unclogged the ac condensate line. It works again. Hallelujah. I should have checked that before I went on complaining to all of you. Well, either way, we are cool in the Hunter home and that makes my mood much better.

I am typing this with dilated eyes from my "Hunter Vision Analysis" today. Man, I knew what we are doing was awesome...but, after going through it myself today... I can without any hesitation say that no one will go to any other ophthalmologist if they come to Hunter Vision. It's not that any of them are bad. As a matter of fact, I am sure they are really good... but what we do will blow your mind. I know what we do and my mind was blown after going through it myself. My brother is insanely skilled. Holy cow. I really don't know how to describe how much better it is than every other eye exam I have ever had. But, it's that much better.

My SBK surgery (the next generation of LASIK) is scheduled for Thursday afternoon. I am fired up about it.

The family is doing well. Lisa is holding down the fort and caring for Ava as I work to get this business launched in 7 days. Noah and Ava are doing really well. No giant progress, but home has reached a level of normalcy again that I so missed for the last month. Our normal life is something I won't ever take for granted again. I love our normal.

As you can see from this blog, things are great. It may have something to do with our house not being hot, but I am just going assume it has more to do with the way God has blessed us. I have had a good series of days knowing that He has our family right where He wants us. I seem to really only question it when it's 85 degrees in our house.

Keep praying for Ava's healing! My heartfelt thanks to all of you (my extended family).

7 comments:

  1. Still praying for Ava and your sweet Family. Happy to hear that everything is going well!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you all have a/c. Nothing is more miserable than being HOT! Thanks for your update...I look forward to reading them everyday. We will continue to pray for your sweet family! Look forward to seeing you at Hunter Vision!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad y'all are cool again and doing well, but prayers continue as always! Love to you, Lisa, Noah and Ava!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are going to have so many life lessons before this summer is over.
    Glad that God is not allowing any trial to harm you.
    My brother always speaks about ministering angels. Will pray that they watch and guard all of you Love you Grace.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad to hear you're back in business with you A/C!

    I have complete faith that Hunter Vision is going to be a total success and I think it's awesome that you're able to share its success with your brother.

    Ava's earthly healing remains at the top of our family's prayer list. Your whole family does too!

    Always praying...always believing...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad The Hunter home is cool agian! Ava and your family are a priority on Our Prayer Board we have on our fridg! Hunter Vision sounds AMAZING!Have a GREAT day Josh!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hoping for a great for you all! Still praying. The Johnson's

    ReplyDelete