Just keepin' on. Ava is still doing well and getting more mobility in her left side each day. She made this video for you all today. Good times. This is the old Ava comin' strong :)
Beautiful sweet girl. We are grateful to God to see the movement in her left arm and leg. To God be the glory!! Praying for a miracle everyday. Please know that many of us are praying everyday for sweet Ava and her family.
She rocks! Love the joke (I actually got the joke!) haha! Her left side is making progress! She is a doll, she would get along great with my Andrew (5 years also) They are great at this age aren't they?!?! Love watching her...
A joke for her-- my daughter's favorite joke at that age: Q: What do you call a cow that eats grass? A: A lawn moo-er. (Mine didn't really get it though, as we don't use lawn mowers in Tucson.)
Prayers continue for your precious little girl. She's doing great!!
Heard of this difficult providence through various caring saints. Know that we at Orlando Grace are praying for Ava and your family. As a head and neck cancer survivor for five years now, I identify better than some when it comes to battling this horrible disease in all its manifestations, but can hardly imagine the valley for you as parents as you watch your daughter endure such a trial. May 2 Cor. 12:9 be your daily experience as you continue by faith on this journey. He is enough.
What a beautiful little angel she is!!! She looks so strong and unaffected by all that is happening to her. Gods strength shows through in her. My thoughts and prayers are with little Ava and your entire family during this exhausting time. Know that the breath of the creator is all around us, wrapping us in warmth and life. He is our strength! God Bless You! Kellie ^i^
I love her spirit that you can see so clearly in these videos! What a strong, brave, amazing girl! Thanks for continuing to be open about the journey that your family is now on. I am in awe of your family and little Ava, what a warrior!
My heart is rejoicing to see Ava in the video today!!!! Miracles are already happening!! I am praying for complete health for her and for strength and the comfort of the Holy Spirit for all of the family!! You are a truly awesome family serving an even more awesome God!!!
Sweet Hunter Family, Thank you Josh, so much for posting your journey for all of us. Our family is in prayer for yours daily. May you be strengthened in a way that is beyond human comprehension. Ephesians 1. You and your family are amazing and I am so grateful to see you leaning into HIM. We are praying for healing for your sweet Ava! Love, The Jobsons Northland @ Oviedo
Thanks for continuing to allow others to read your journey. Had to say I volunteered at Northaland this morning in Early Childhood and was totally floored by how many kids kept saying during praise time they were praying for Ava at the 9 AM service. One little girl raised her hand about 5 times asking if it was time to pray for Ava yet? Thus, We stopped in the middle and said a prayer. Brought tears to my eyes just to see how caring the little ones are for your very sweet little angel. Sue Schutz and Fam
Ava looks great. Josh and Lisa, it is an encouragement to me to hear how you are working to keep your mindset in the present. That is where God wants us to be since it is where we are. So know that already God is using you and your pain/experience to help others. His compassion never fails.
Ava you are like a beautiful flower that is blooming more and more each day... Praise God for this and we all continue to pray and give our faith fully to Him for healing in Ava. Josh and Lisa your incredible. May you rest your head in the Lord's hands through this long journey...He will give you all the comfort that you need. When you have a minute to rest away from the busy everyday things I love to turn on JJ Heller- In Your Hands to listen to. Love you all :)
What a sweetie! I recognize that beautiful humor a child has, as I have 3 of my own. The "joke" phase is always a funny one. What a blessing that she is of such good spirit. We continue to pray for her and your family. God is faithful! I pray for faith that transcends all understanding for you! You are doing a beautiful job!
Beautiful sweet girl. We are grateful to God to see the movement in her left arm and leg. To God be the glory!!
ReplyDeletePraying for a miracle everyday. Please know that many of us are praying everyday for sweet Ava and her family.
She rocks! Love the joke (I actually got the joke!) haha! Her left side is making progress! She is a doll, she would get along great with my Andrew (5 years also) They are great at this age aren't they?!?! Love watching her...
ReplyDeleteI love it!!!!!!!!!! Thank you Josh:)
ReplyDeleteThis is so fantastic!! GO AVA!!
ReplyDeleteI love the videos. Praying for you all the time Ava! thanks Josh. You are a great daddy.
ReplyDeleteThat's absolutely amazing Josh! I love her jokes and I LOVE that she can move her left arm and leg! That's just awesome!
ReplyDeleteMandi Callahan :)
Yay, Ava!!!
ReplyDeleteA joke for her-- my daughter's favorite joke at that age:
Q: What do you call a cow that eats grass?
A: A lawn moo-er.
(Mine didn't really get it though, as we don't use lawn mowers in Tucson.)
Prayers continue for your precious little girl. She's doing great!!
Hello, My name is Dan Cohen and I live in North Miami Beach, FL. I am a volunteer in the area of childhood cancer.
ReplyDeleteI just found out about Her Majesty Princess Ava this evening. I am praying for Ava and all of you.
Princess Ava: I love your joke.
Dan Cohen
danco1968@hotmail.com
Ava is so precious :) Praying for the four of you this Sunday morning.
ReplyDeleteHeard of this difficult providence through various caring saints. Know that we at Orlando Grace are praying for Ava and your family. As a head and neck cancer survivor for five years now, I identify better than some when it comes to battling this horrible disease in all its manifestations, but can hardly imagine the valley for you as parents as you watch your daughter endure such a trial. May 2 Cor. 12:9 be your daily experience as you continue by faith on this journey. He is enough.
ReplyDeleteShe is awesome. I can't believe how well she's moving that left side! Incredible.
ReplyDelete-Aunt Lizzy
What a beautiful little angel she is!!! She looks so strong and unaffected by all that is happening to her. Gods strength shows through in her. My thoughts and prayers are with little Ava and your entire family during this exhausting time. Know that the breath of the creator is all around us, wrapping us in warmth and life. He is our strength! God Bless You!
ReplyDeleteKellie ^i^
She is so precious, praying everyday, all day for you, sweet Ava.
ReplyDeleteShe is just beyond precious!!!!!! Looking forward to hearing only good news ahead!!!! :)
ReplyDeleteI love her spirit that you can see so clearly in these videos! What a strong, brave, amazing girl! Thanks for continuing to be open about the journey that your family is now on. I am in awe of your family and little Ava, what a warrior!
ReplyDeleteMy heart is rejoicing to see Ava in the video today!!!! Miracles are already happening!! I am praying for complete health for her and for strength and the comfort of the Holy Spirit for all of the family!! You are a truly awesome family serving an even more awesome God!!!
ReplyDeleteSweet Hunter Family,
ReplyDeleteThank you Josh, so much for posting your journey for all of us. Our family is in prayer for yours daily. May you be strengthened in a way that is beyond human comprehension. Ephesians 1.
You and your family are amazing and I am so grateful to see you leaning into HIM. We are praying for healing for your sweet Ava!
Love,
The Jobsons
Northland @ Oviedo
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeletePlease know that you have prayer warriors in Texas standing in the gap for you and your family. May the peace that passes understanding by yours.
ReplyDeleteThanks for continuing to allow others to read your journey. Had to say I volunteered at Northaland this morning in Early Childhood and was totally floored by how many kids kept saying during praise time they were praying for Ava at the 9 AM service. One little girl raised her hand about 5 times asking if it was time to pray for Ava yet? Thus, We stopped in the middle and said a prayer. Brought tears to my eyes just to see how caring the little ones are for your very sweet little angel. Sue Schutz and Fam
ReplyDeleteAva looks great. Josh and Lisa, it is an encouragement to me to hear how you are working to keep your mindset in the present. That is where God wants us to be since it is where we are. So know that already God is using you and your pain/experience to help others. His compassion never fails.
ReplyDeleteAva you are like a beautiful flower that is blooming more and more each day... Praise God for this and we all continue to pray and give our faith fully to Him for healing in Ava. Josh and Lisa your incredible. May you rest your head in the Lord's hands through this long journey...He will give you all the comfort that you need. When you have a minute to rest away from the busy everyday things I love to turn on JJ Heller- In Your Hands to listen to. Love you all :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweetie! I recognize that beautiful humor a child has, as I have 3 of my own. The "joke" phase is always a funny one. What a blessing that she is of such good spirit. We continue to pray for her and your family. God is faithful! I pray for faith that transcends all understanding for you! You are doing a beautiful job!
ReplyDelete