I am taking a public blog break for a bit. All is fine today and we appreciate your prayers. Keep praying for us as we navigate the days ahead. So thankful that all of you are with us on this journey. I'll post more stuff at a later date when we know more. Thank you for praying for us!
Josh & Lisa-
ReplyDeletePlease do. I'm sure the days are hectic and you're exhausted by this time of night. This is not about us. It's about the Hunter family and what's right for you.
Thinking about you and praying for you daily.
Our loving God is holding you all in His strong, awesome arms.
Love in Christ-
Jody
We will not stop praying...May all of you feel God carrying each one of you through this difficult time and give you peace. All our love...in Jesus name. Amen!
ReplyDeleteWe will be praying and thinking of Ava and all of you. May you all feel God's love and strength.
ReplyDeleteWe will continue to lift you all up! Just know that....
ReplyDeleteJosh, We appreciate you sharing with us, but we also understand that you and your family need a break. Rest comfortably knowing that we are here continuing in prayer for all of you.
ReplyDeletePraying for Healing and Peace and Comfort and Love to abound more and more in your home. Praying for Him to be tangibly and visibly near to each of you. Praying....
ReplyDeleteBeen praying for your sweet baby girl every day and will continue to do so!
ReplyDeleteDon't even think about it, Josh! You have enough on your plate! We will continue to pray numerous times per day for your precious Ava and the entire Hunter family!
ReplyDeleteMay God bless you all!
Rick & Mindy Geer
Respecting your break and privacy and just want you to know how much you are loved and covered in prayer!We will all be here when you are ready to share again but for now rest in him who alone is able to carry you and your family! Also knowing we are here to pick up any pieces, do anything that would be helpful to you and your family! Lord continue to do your good work in this family since we are confident they are called to your purpose! Lord help us all to forever be your army in the Battle for Ava and others close to us! We praise and thank you in our storms! You are who you are Lord and we are not alone! Thanking you for that reassurance! Blessings Josh and family! Praying always remembering you forever!
ReplyDeleteLisa & Jim Hughes & Marissa
Psalm 46:10..."Be still and know that I am God"
ReplyDeleteJosh, you deserve some alone time with your thoughts. Prayers and love will continue for Ava and your lovely family. Love in Christ
We will continue to lift your family up in prayer.
ReplyDeleteJosh and Lisa, our church and life group are praying for you, Ava and Noah during this time. Our God is a BIG God and we are praying, proclaiming a BIG miracle right now!
ReplyDeletePraying continually,
Marissa
To The Hunter Family: You are so on my heart, and it is a heavy heart for you. My prayers are constant. I feel your despair. Today, I shall say I work for a doctor and several patients came in knowing we all participate with Northland. Many tears were shed as we so feel your pain and despair. Events happen and I know for me I do not understand, it doesn't change my faith, life is just hard and I am sad. Know this sickness for Ava has touched so many hearts. My prayer is God will lift you all up, give you peace beyond understanding, and comfort you. Know you are loved and prayers are abundant. Bless Sweet Ava. Love you.
ReplyDeleteJosh and Lisa, we will all continue to pray. 2 Samuel 22:7
ReplyDeleteJust this morning, I was thinking to myself "I don't know how he keeps up with this blog". The thoughts that you have shared over the last 2+ months have impacted me in such a powerful way and I am grateful that you've been able to share so much. I totally respect that you need a break! Your family needs you...and most of all Ava needs you!
ReplyDeleteYou all are never far from my thoughts and I am constantly lifting you up in prayer. I will not take a break from doing so!
Always praying...always believing...
I guess it's about time you took a break. Thank you for sharing so honestly and openly with us, the faith and strength God has empowered you with has really impacted me. We will not take a break from praying for Ava and your family. Stay strong! And make sure you and your wife remember to look after yourselves properly too.
ReplyDeleteYou can sure your break will not slow our prayers. It's our love that prompts us to pray, to serve you and to encourage you through this time of suffering. Your Aunt Sheila and I will continue to pray. We love Ava. We love you and yours. We're with you.
ReplyDelete- Uncle Mark
Won't stop praying here. I check your blog every day and think of Ava all the time. We'll all be here when you return. Hugs.
ReplyDelete"The Lord will fight for you; you need only to be still" Exodus 14:14
ReplyDeletePraying, Praying, Praying!
Still praying....God be with you.
ReplyDeleteWith or without blogposts we pray. The Spirit speaks in ways words cannot express. We know the need. We trust the heart of God to guide us in prayer. - Ginny Lawley
ReplyDeleteSo happy you are taking some time away. Please know that prayer is being said all through out the day and night all through out the world for your family.Praying that our Merciful Lord will show us His healing works though Ava.
ReplyDeleteYour Family In Christ,
Tim, Carol, Cooper and Sadie Woodruff
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteIt's about time, BWOY! Love is pouring your way....
ReplyDeletePraying right this minute!
ReplyDeleteYou are in our prayers.
ReplyDeleteRespecting your privacy! Don't lose hope, we will not stop praying!
ReplyDeleteWe’re praying for you!!!
ReplyDeleteStill praying for Ava, and your entire family, throughout each day.
ReplyDeleteNow is the time for the rest of us to do the work, whie you and your family spend time together. We will do it, we will not stop praying, we will not give up hope.
ReplyDelete"And He will raise you up on eagle's wings,
Bear you on the breath of dawn,
Make you to shine like the sun,
And hold you in the palm of His Hand."
Along with everybody else, we will not stop praying and believing! Take good care of yourselves and just know that you are all in the very palm of God's hand!! I'll be coming here just because it's such a good habit. We'll be here when you return. God bless you and Lisa and Noah and little Ava and the whole family! We won't forget.
ReplyDeleteYour sweet Ava is in my prayers. Prayers for healing! My prayers are for you and Lisa and Noah (and your whole family as well). Words cease to come to mind, but God is never without influence, never without power and I am praying that He supplies each and everyone of you with all you need!
ReplyDeleteBlessings..
Our family has been praying for Ava every day and we will continue to pray for a miracle. May the peace of the Lord surround and comfort you.
ReplyDeleteGrace, grace, Gods wonderful grace for all of you! I am praying and fasting for Ava! May God envelope you in His love and His wisdom guide your decisions. Blessings.
ReplyDeletewon't take a break from praying!!! we love you Hunters!
ReplyDeleteI just wanted to echo several other peoples' sentiments posted so far and say that it is more than understandable that you need to take a break and focus on yourself and your family. Please be comforted and know that all of your prayer warriors will continue to lift you all up to Him fervently.
ReplyDeleteWe'll be praying every day, same as usual for your family. You must be spent going through all of this. Raising your entire family up in prayer and praying for a miracle for Ava. God Bless Y'all!
ReplyDeleteContinuing to pray!!!
ReplyDeleteOur family continues to pray for total healing for Ava. We think of you often, lift you up continually and know that God's grace abounds.
ReplyDeleteWe will keep praying with postings or no postings. I think about and pray for your family multiple times a day. Your family is such an example of faith to me.
ReplyDeleteJosh & Lisa,
ReplyDeleteWe have prayed for your family everyday since the beginning and will continue to do so. Take time for yourselves, this will only help Ava. We are praying for a miracle for sweet Ava and your entire family. We all love you and look forward to your return. Don't be afraid to ask for help. There are so many people who would love to help you! We are praying and believing. God bless you all.
In Jesus name I am lifting your Ava up in prayer for a miraculous healing. Yea, tho we walk thru the valley of the shadow of death, we shall not fear, for he is with us! He is the God tht healeth us of our sicknesses. The Lord giveth and the Lord taketh away. Blessed be the name of the Lord!
ReplyDeleteI know you have dedicated your daughter to HIM. Please know tht as much as you love her HE loves her even more. I'm praying for comfort and healings to come your way. It's time for God to show up and show out!
Hang in there! Effectual fervant prayers availeth MUCH!
Just another watchmen on the wall promising to remain faithfull in prayer. Praying God will be specific in the steps you need to take and give you His peace as you walk.
ReplyDeleteMay God shine over Ava and family in this time of need.
ReplyDeleteMr. Hunter, we appreciate the blog, however fully understand your silence right now
My daughters & I are in prayers for your family. I have experienced this exact moment with one of my daughters who's nine yrs old now. God was there with me and he brought her back from death with her heart & lung disease and much healing . Only believe as you already are. Here is a site to look at http://www.drbuttar.com/ provided by Mike as an option for second opinion for Ava. Theres a whole team praying for Ava and family. We are not giving up.God does the miraculous even in the last hours. God bless. : )
ReplyDeleteyou deserve a break!! :) But please know that we are still praying for you guys even though your not writing every night. Still praying, always will!
ReplyDeletepraying, praying, praying for you all.
ReplyDeleteJosh, Lisa & Family-
ReplyDeleteJust want you to know I'm still thinking about you and praying very hard for Ava.
Gods Blessings-
Jody
Your need for silence is understood. We'll continue to hold you up in our prayers!
ReplyDeleteWe will never quit praying...God be with you all.
ReplyDeleteYour sweet lil girl is heavy on my heart....we are continuing to lift her and your family up in prayers...
ReplyDeleteMay you feel Gods arms around you, and may He fill you with the strength you need. We are thinking and praying for you all, and begging God to heal Ava from her pain. Our love to you all.
ReplyDeletePraying!!!
ReplyDeletemiss your blogs. All I say is I pray for Ava and Have her on my mind all the time.My prayer are for all the Hunter famly.God Bless
ReplyDeleteContinuing to pray, blog or no blog. May you and your entire family feel surrounded by peace, filled with strength, and covered in comfort.
ReplyDeleteDearest Lisa
ReplyDeleteMy heart goes out to you and your family. No words to express the sadness and pain all of us friends feel for you and your family. Know that we are here for you, just too sad
much love Orly
Praying for you all!
ReplyDelete~Kelli King Bock & Family~
Prayers coming your way that the Lord will comfort you during this very difficult time.
ReplyDeleteDearest Hunter family -
ReplyDeleteYou are in my prayers when I arise, throughout the day and when I lay my head down at night. May our Lord's rich and abundant mercy, comfort and peace be poured out on you all...
I heard the news today that your sweet little Ava is with God now. I am so sorry for your loss and will keep your family in prayer. She is not hurting anymore.
ReplyDeleteJosh - I don't understand why Ava you and your family are having to experience this incredibly tragic situation. I only know for sure that it gives me great pause to reconsider my own commitment of the importance of sharing time, love and myself with the ones I love. I have a son your age with a 3 year old grand daughter who's also named Ava and God has used your situation to remind me to take stock in the importance of family and our commitment to one another. My prayers are with you and Ava and whatever God has in his plan for her I think it will have a very worthy purpose and major impact in the lives of many that only time may reveal to you. Keep your faith strong. There are many people you don't even know that are feeling your pain and asking for a peace to come into your heart so your faith remains unwavered. God Bless you and your family and when its hard to think about what tomorrow brings concentrate only on this hour at hand and if necessary just one breath at a time. I celebrate Ava's life with you. Stay stong for those around you.
ReplyDeleteDear Hunter family,
ReplyDeleteI have heard the news about the loss of your beautiful daughter. There are no words to express my sympathy. A couple years ago my family went through something very similar and I know how it is firsthand. I pray that God will give you peace, the ONLY peace you can get from Christ Jesus! I know the Lord is with you and is holding dear Ava. My family and I have you in our prayers.
The collective heart of northland broke today during the 11:00am service. With no knowledge of Ava's passing so many of us were overcome with grief during the worship. The only comfort came from Michelle's final solo - You are my strength, my shield, my shelter, my very present help in times of need. MAy you feel everyone of the millions of prayers being offered up for your family.
ReplyDeleteMuch Love and Prayers!
ReplyDeleteDear Hunter Family,
ReplyDeleteYou don't know me but i have been praying for Ava and your whole family for weeks. Reading your blog regularly has shown me your faith and it has spoken volumes to me. i will keep praying as you go through this very tough time.
Yours,
Leslie Petersen
My deepest sympathy from afar.
ReplyDeleteLove one another(and others)is our focus at Northland right now which is appropriate since we so love the Hunter family. Please know we are holding your tears right next to our hearts but understand there are no more tears in Heaven for Ava, only joy and no more pain or suffering. God bless you as He wraps His arms around you all to comfort you.
ReplyDeleteJosh, Lisa, and Noah and the rest of the Hunter Clan.
ReplyDeleteI am so sorry for your loss.Ava was such a sweet girl filled with love and energy. Im sure right now she is having the best time with Jesus. I am happy that she isn't suffering anymore and that she is home with Jesus. It's a great day because of that. But my heart is breaking for you, Lisa, and Noah and the rest of the Hunter Family. I am praying that God will wrap his arms around you both and love on you guys deeply. Im sorry!!! I am praying for you guys. R.I.P Ava!!!!! you are in the arms of Jesus!
ps. I am sorry for sending you this on your blog but i really wanted to send you guys this message. Im sorry if its Inappropriate.
To the Hunter/Gable family, I just wanted to let you know how much we love you and will continue to pray for you during the difficult time.
ReplyDeleteAlthough Ava is in the Arms of Jesus, I know you are hurting inside and will be for a long, long time. I will lift your family up in prayer and continue to pray. May the Lord give your peace, strength and comfort during this time. Keep you eyes on Jesus and he will help you through. Remember we are still with you and will do anything you need. Let us help you. It brings joy to those of us who want to help. May God Bless you entire family.
Praying and grieving with you. M&D
ReplyDelete" . . . and I hear the voice of many angels sing . . . worthy is the lamb . . . and I hear the cry of every longing heart . . . worthy is the lamb . . . "
ReplyDeleteOur hearts are breaking for your entire family. We hope you feel the love and prayers from around the globe. Your sweet Ava has impacted so many in her short life!!
ReplyDeleteAva is singing and smiling and dancing with Jesus now. My heart is heavy for you, but she's in heaven now and not in pain.
ReplyDeletePraying for your precious family tonight. Oh, how many lives sweet Ava touched during her short life. I have no words that will express how saddened I am, but I am so thankful that Ava is no longer in pain.
ReplyDeleteDear Jesus, wrap your loving arms around the Hunter family, help them to feel your perfect peace. You are God, and you love this family so much, as do so many people. Bless them, Lord Jesus.
Praising God that Ava is whole, healed and free of pain and suffering -- but also praying that the Most High holds and carries you and your entire family through this horrific time of unbelievable grief. It is easy for me to say that she is in a better place now... but that doesn't remove the gaping hole left behind on this side of heaven now that she is "gone." You are an inspiration. We are all here holding your hearts.
ReplyDeleteI am happy to hear that Ava is healed and is with Jesus right now. But my heart is breaking for you guys! Deepest sympathy! I am also specifically going to pray extra hard for Noah tonight. I am praying!
ReplyDeleteI am sorry for your loss. I am praying. Revelation 21:4
ReplyDeletePraying for you guys!
ReplyDeleteJosh, Lisa, Noah and family- I am so sorry for the loss of your beautiful Ava. She touched our hearts, and she will not be forgotten. We love you, and we are PRAYING for you. God bless you with peace, strength, and healing.
ReplyDeleteDear Jesus,
ReplyDeleteWe see only the film and the shadow but we know you see in full. Please give the Hunter family a glimpse of that uncovered beauty of heaven where their precious daughter now waits for you...Lord we come alongside and grieve with them now.
Josh, you will never know how many lives sweet Ava has touched. May God bring you and your family peace and comfort as only He can. My heart breaks for you and your family and I will continue to keep all of you in my prayers. May God comfort you in the difficult days ahead.
ReplyDeleteLost my darling daughter to Aplastic Anemia 7 months to the day of diagnosis. I am so terribly sorry for all that you are going thru. Best wishes and prayers.
ReplyDeleteOur thoughts & prayers are with the whole Hunter family. May God give you the strength & peace to get through such a difficult time. Sweet Ava is now with our Lord Jesus Christ, she is no longer hurting or in pain. But we pray for all of you & the strength you need to get through this.
ReplyDeleteThe Peters
Dear Josh, Lisa and Noah,
ReplyDeleteThere are really no words that can express our heartfelt sympathy. Heaven has gained an angel and I know that you are all relieved that she is no longer suffering, but the hole in your hearts I know has to hurt so very much.
We were at Northland when Vernon announced that Ava had gone home to be with Jesus...I don't think that there was a dry eye in the sanctuary. Your sweet child brought so many people together...we will never know how many lives she touched.
Praying that God's peace will cover you all until you see her again one day. We love you.
I'm so sorry Josh. I cannot imagine what you are going through. Just as I never stopped praying for Ava's miracle, I will continue on lifting up your family in the tough days ahead. You, Lisa and Noah are In my heart and while I never knew Ava, I miss her already. I will meet her I heaven one day!
ReplyDeleteJosh, Lisa, Noah & family-
ReplyDeleteI can hardly see to type. Please know that I continue to pray for the Hunter family as you mourn the loss of precious Ava.
Jody
I am moved to tears tonight for you....my heart has hurt all day as I have looked at my daughter knowing the time was here for you to say see you later to your Ava. I know we serve a good God, but this is beyond comprehension for me. I am so sorry, Josh. Thank you for allowing the body of Christ to hold you close during this...mourning for you in Georgia tonight.
ReplyDelete-Erica Shea Greene
May God continue to bless your family and give you the strength to make it through this difficult time. Time will heal the wounds. Ava was brought to you for many reasons and the memories of your time with her will help you through. Mourning with you and praying for you all.
ReplyDeleteHunter Family,
ReplyDeleteI submitted a prayer request this morning for the second Sunday in a row on behalf of your precious family. Little did I know sweet Ava had already gone to be with our Father in Heaven.
As your family in Christ, we all collectively mourn your loss, crying out for the strength of Jesus to be yours in the long days ahead.
That any of us could take just a portion of your pain and sadness away....
With love for you and trust in His Perfect Will,
Robyn (Destin,FL)
Josh, Lisa, Noah and all the Hunter family,
ReplyDeleteThere are really no words...
Our tears and prayers are for you.
With love,
Rick, Mindy, Lexi & Nick