Monday, September 20, 2010

Hunted again.

Yep. I hunted again this early morning. I try to hunt as much as I can when the season rolls around. This season even more. I hunt because that is where I meet God. And where I meet God...there I meet Ava, since she is with him. I didn't actually see anything today that would be worth bringing home, but I did talk to Ava. It was awesome. I love the deer woods. More so now than ever. I talked with Ava this morning. It was awesome.

7 comments:

  1. I'm sure she is loving her heaven camo. And God loves you being with him and with Ava. God just simply loves you. Praying for your quiet times with them knowing He will bless them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Josh, Im glad you are so into your hunting this year! Does Noah hunt? Does he ever go with you? I also love it that God and Ava are your co hunters! My son said if you got your 6point here in Florida that is a good size deer! I call Florida deer over grown dogs! If you want to see a real deer Ohio has some huge ones! My nephews and brother in laws get several every year! My son is bow hunting with them in November when we go. By the way I have my son reading your blog!I thaught he would love to hear of your hunts and also be able to read your most amazing blogs on other important things you share with all of us! Good Luck on your next hunt! Cindy Miller

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's so great that you have hunting as a way to get closer to God and Ava. I suspect this is going to be your best hunting season yet...but for different reasons than in the past!

    Thank you so much for your words of encouragement yesterday. It means the world to me that you're praying for me and I continue to be amazed by you and your family. I also got the sweetest email from your mom which made my whole day yesterday! Thank you to all of the Hunter family for being you!

    Always praying...always believing...

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so wonderful that you got to talk to Ava!I am glad that you find peace in the woods and time to be with God and your precious daughter

    ReplyDelete
  5. Josh,

    I think of you and your family everyday. i think that email from your mom was amazing. God is so good and Ava is so Awesome. I am sure she is an angel with attitude! I hope she is shaking things up for God's glory in Heaven the same way she did here. Praying for you always.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's awesome Josh! How is Lisa doing? I was so impressed by her strength at the memorial service for Ava. I think of her everyday especially, as a mother and wife myself. I pray she is coping as well as you seem to be. Please pass a hug along to her from me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing the note from your mom. You do have an amazing mom and it inspires me when mine are so little to someday support them in much the same way. I haven't been reading lately but have been praying for you every day (I don't like hunting, no offense....not opposed it just makes me a bit queasy to think about). It was so nice to check back in and read more about how people's lives have been touched by your beautiful little angel. I know your families stories has touched my ways as both a mother and a wife. I am especially lifting up Noah and pray he is doing well. Sue Schutz

    ReplyDelete