Saturday, September 25, 2010

All day.

I hunted with Noah and Ava this morning. We saw squirrels and turkey this morning...which was not what we were hunting. The full moon screwed it all up, but I don't care. It was awesome just being out with my family. One day Lisa will join us...right honey?

OK. Tonight we hung out with some friends. They are friends of Lisa from RDV, but they are quickly becoming my friends too. One of the couples has a 2 year old daughter named Stella. She is just like Ava. All night I saw Ava running around and running the show. She is every bit the spunk that Ava is. It was so wonderful.

Our friends treated us like family tonight. Many thanks to our new friends. The Walls', Ralls' and Taylor's are amazing people. I loved spending time with new friends who care about our family. It was truly a blessing to Lisa and I.

I am off to bed. I've been up since 3:30.

3 comments:

  1. I am so glad that you and Noah enjoyed yourselves hunting. It was successful, even if you didn't come back with the big kill that you were hoping for ;) And, yay for new friends! There are some amazing people in this world - I have received an unexpected lesson in that this past week!

    Always praying...always believing...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you were able to spend time with some loved ones today. Praying for y'all this morning!
    ~Angela

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hold firm, Lisa!!!!!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete