Friday, September 17, 2010

Goin deer huntin.

I'll blog tomorrow. Hopefully with a picture of a majestic buck. I'll be with Ava.

12 comments:

  1. Like like like!!! Enjoy this time. Praying you find peace amongst God's creation and feel little Ava right next to you the whole time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWSOME!!!!!!! GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Cindy Miller

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Luck and enjoy your time! Continually praying for peace for all of you. Praying that you will be blessed during your hunting endeavors the way you have blessed us through your blog. How wonderful that you can be outside and enjoy God's wonderful creation!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a great time and enjoy your time with Ava!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish there was a *like* button on blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a great time! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Praying for your Ava-time to be heart healing, Josh and praying for the whole family!! I love your blogs too and you have all become an important part of my day!! God bless you and Ava and the whole family!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Hunters,
    Just wanted to let you know that the Case family is still praying for you day and night.....even in the middle of the night. I wake up everynight so I figure God must have a reason so I use the time to pray for special situations. You all have been at the top of my very short "middle of the night prayer list" (it is short because I fall asleep really fast) for the past few months. Anyway, just wanted to let you know that people are still praying for you all. Love, the Case Family

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thinking of you all.

    ReplyDelete