Wonderful family and friends here with us tonight. It made for a great night. I know Ava would love every minute of it (as a matter of fact, I'm pretty sure she did). I was dreading today, but it turned out great. I hope tomorrow is fun, too. It will for certain be weird, but I celebrate the fact that she is with Jesus. Likely dressed as Supergirl. Thankful.
Glad it was a good night for you, Josh:) My thoughts and prayers will be with you guys tomorrow...I know the Lord will give you strength and comfort as you walk through that "one more day" that brings you closer to seeing your girl again:)
ReplyDeleteAwesome. You, her and your family are like super heroes (... like those comic strip ones). Always funny, and yet wearing the armor of Christ everyday. It is honestly and continually amazing. We have been thinking of you guys a lot this weekend ~etched into our thoughts and prayers, indefinitely. And thinking a lot about Ava. She has changed us, a new direction with purpose. You and your family are now even closer to her. And it's not a fast forward button, but a truly perspective one. It's her first birthday in heaven tomorrow, and probably the best one yet. For she received the best gift ever, freely received by all who believe in Him ...eternal life. Thank you again for sharing your Supergirl.
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday, sweet "angel" Ava. We love you.
ReplyDeleteThought of your family today and will be praying for you all tomorrow. - Connie
ReplyDeleteThank you for continuing to share your personal and precious thoughts. Ava was such a beauty, and spunky as well. No doubt, Jesus gets a big kick out of her! Praying for your family with each remembrance of adorable Ava.
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday to Ava!!! Will be thinking about you all today. Hang in there!!!
ReplyDeleteAlways praying...always believing...
Happy Birthday dear Ava. Thinking of you today, yesterday, tomorrow, OFTEN. you are loved and missed.
ReplyDeleteStill hangin' out with you here and praying for you, especially on this difficult day.
ReplyDeleteJen
Happy birthday, sweet Ava.
ReplyDeletePraying for you guys today!
Happy Birthday to the precious angel, Ava. I know you are having a big party in heaven. I will be praying for you guys. God bless You.
ReplyDeleteWow - almost prophetic in a way.
ReplyDeleteGod holds your every tear.
praying for continual strength to run this hard race of life after such a devastating blow. Praising God you are hard pressed, but not struck down.
Jess Pham