Monday, October 4, 2010

Some Ava Quotes:

I went through all of my facebook status updates involving Ava over the last 2 years. A sweet glimpse of the little lady.

Ava on straight teeth: "When 'pop' (my dad) was little, did he wear wooden braces?"
March 8 at 10:41pm

Josh Hunter Me: Ava, you've lost your mind. Ava: Dad, seriously, don't ever say that to a woman. ??????????????????


Should I be concerned that Lisa and Ava are getting their funk on in the living room while blasting "Apple Bottom Jeans" loud enough that our entire block can hear it?
August 31, 2009 at 7:23pm


Giving 4 year old Ava a bath. She says she needs to get out or she is going to miss her press conference. When I asked her what that meant, she said "it means lemons".
August 29, 2009 at 7:32pm


Ava: "If you skin your knee, you can pray to God and He will heal it...or you can just put on a band-aid."
February 4, 2009 at 8:24pm

Ava: Dad, Why do they call it poop? Me: I don't know, we should google it. Ava: Why do they call it google?
January 27, 2009 at 6:48am

Ava: (while holding my energy gel pack) Does this gel go in your hair or your armpits? Me: Not armpits.
January 20, 2009 at 6:56am

Ava: If we sing a friendship song, sharks won't bite us...right? Me: That's correct...
January 16, 2009 at 8:05pm

just heard Ava say..."Hey Noah, Kiss my butt." Laughing too much to do anything about it...
November 22, 2008

Josh Hunter is trying to explain to Ava that it is too cold to wear a "weenatard" (leotard)
October 31, 2008 at 8:07am

Josh Hunter is giving Ava a bath. Actually I am listening to her talk to the washcloth because she knows it doesn't like being wet
October 29, 2008 at 7:05pm


***Bonus status update:
Noah just told Lisa..."Mom, I wouldn't trade you for the hottest mom in the world"...time to teach him how to dig out of a hole...

20 comments:

  1. I LOVE IT!!!!!!!Out of the mouth of babes..I'd love to know where kids get this stuff! I laughed so hard at these little quotes! Thank you so much for sharing them! And Noah you better go find a shovel!!!
    Cindy Miller

    ReplyDelete
  2. this was awesome! thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great updates & blog =0)
    Thanks for making me smile...

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh-my-gosh, so hilarious! She is so funnnay! And Noah, oh my-that's great too. Thanks for sharing with us, and sharing her too. We thought about you guys a lot this past weekend, and praying for His strength to be with your family. And also thought although it has been a month since she has been in heaven, it too is a month closer to you and your family see her again. May you continue to walk in faith and God's love, it shows everyday. From the bottom of our hearts, thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for sharing this with me. Today I had a bad day and your family made my day! Laughing is the best medicine. Thanks again and I still pray for your sweet family every single day. Hugs to the Hunters! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah! I laughed so hard. I love that you so quickly agreed that singing a friendship song would keep the sharks from biting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This put a smile on my face. Thank you, Josh!

    ReplyDelete
  8. classic! thanks for putting smile on many faces!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great memories to cherish. Thanks for sharing. God Bless.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dear Josh, thank you for sharing the gift of laughter. Ava's quick wit is so amazing. Her words of "wisdom" will enlighten your lives forever. Thanks for letting us be a part of it. Blessings to all the Hunters.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think I actually saw a weenatard at a rock concert the other night. I'm sure Ava would agree with me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. hahaha! From now on the word is always weenatard for me.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Josh: I love your Ava quotes! I can hear her saying them. I am reminded daily in class some of the things she said or did, such sweet memories! Still praying for all of you!

    Love, Susie Large

    ReplyDelete
  14. Funny, funny, funny! Really made me laugh. Thank you!!!
    God's blessings to you all.
    Jody
    Noah................maybe mom needs some flowers or something. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Made my day! Such a wonderful post. Thank you for sharing and continuing to allow God to use you and your family in my life! Praying for you.
    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh man! Noah's comment is a doozie!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Laughing at all of them. Thanks for sharing. The "weenatard" was my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh I love this!! Kids say the greatest things and they just keep life simple and fun! You should read those anytime you are feeling down.
    Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a treat for us and a wonderful way to share your memories! Thanks Josh!

    ReplyDelete