Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Today was perty good.

Solid day. Worked, hung with Lisa and Noah. Just good. I am spending a lot of time trying to get Hunter Vision off the ground and it's good for me. It keeps me focused. Hunter Vision is doing well and we are helping lots of people see better...it's what we do. We have room to grow, but I can't complain. God has blessed our business.

I am going on a little mini-hunting trip with Noah in a few weeks and I am fired up about it. 2 days in the woods in Georgia with the little man and with Ava. Maybe we'll even get a deer??? Doesn't matter. Hunting is not about getting something, it's about hanging out in nature and enjoying time with God. That's where I meet God. The closer I am to Him, the closer I am to Ava. So, I can't wait.

All is well tonight. Just Lis and I hanging out watching TV. It's good.

Did I mention that Dwight hit jumpers last night?

10 comments:

  1. Glad you had a good day, Josh. Your family deserves many good days. The weather is so beautiful now. I'm sure you and Noah will have a great time. May God's peace be with all of you tonight and in the days to come. Hope you all have sweet dreams of Ava tonight. Love in Christ

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy to hear that you had a good day and are able to focus on your work at Hunter Vision. No doubts here that it is going to be a smashing success! We've got family headed your way...

    How great that you have your hunting trip with the kids to look forward to - I'm sure it will be awesome "therapy"!

    Always praying...always believing...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning Josh, Lisa and Noah. Glad you are doing okay. Again let me emphasize "Time". My husband and I continue to pray for you and your family. Believe me I know prayer works. I hope you enjoy your time with Noah and Ava in Georgia, just don't go through downtown. YUCK! We just got back from there, and it is absolutely beautiful. We were just in awe of God's creation. Of course that was in Tennessee. Some of God's beautiful handy work has been destroyed by people, but oh my goodness Tennessee was just awesome, and then we took the scenic route back. BEAUTIFUL! Anyway, "one day at a time" that's how I live as well. God never promised tomorrow, and yesterday is already gone, so today is the first day of the rest of your life live it as if you will be meeting God before day's end. I figure if you live like that, you don't say unnecessary things to the people you love or like for that matter. You love them as Jesus loves you, so at the end of the day when you lay your head down and talk to God, you have no regrets. We love you all. Scott and Kathy Chall

    ReplyDelete
  4. Josh, Glad to hear you had a good day! I am so excited for you and Noah to go on you Hunt! I can't wait to hear the story you tell of your tome with your boy , God, and Ava! Have a GREAT time!and Good Luck!
    Cindy Miller

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad that your day was alright. I was on a walk with my 6 month old last night and just couldn't stop thinking about your sweet family. Prayers will always coming your way from me :) Every time I see a beautiful sunset I think of sweet Ava Hunter.
    ~Angela Gable

    ReplyDelete
  6. Maybe Ava found a way to whisper a few pointers to Dwight - my guess is, if there is a way, Ava would be the one to find it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Josh, I had to let you know my brother up in north Florida just called me and he got a 10 point!!!!! He was so excited he could bearly talk, not to mention just draggin it out of the woods!!!! Just thaught I'd share that with ya to give ya hope that it my be a good hunt for you too! I think the cold weather is really going to help! Cindy Miller

    ReplyDelete
  8. Josh-
    Glad the day was perty good. :-) It's great that Hunter Vision is taking off. I'm sure you take great care of the patient's and Dr. Joel is the best there is.
    Should be a wonderful time with Noah on the hunting trip. Nature brings me closer to God as well.
    Keep hanging on.
    Jody

    ReplyDelete
  9. Was thinking of you guys as I walked my dogs this PM - my Son is still on this side of our planet but still "kickin believin" Was raised in an unequally yoked Christian home but still "out there", searching... I physically hugged and held him tonight and still recognize he is God's mancub, not mine... your Ava has found the perfect joy...She is safe, in our Savior's stead...you don't have to worry & fret that she will "arrive" as this Mom does - would I trade my place for your surety? absolutely...you are where He wants you to be at this time, at this moment - He never promised it would be easy, He just said it would be worth it.

    ReplyDelete