Friday, October 1, 2010

Good day today.

All is well. I worked and cleaned my car. Productive and got to spend some time just thinkin'. Nothing big to report. That to me is the sign of a real good day right now :)

11 comments:

  1. Josh-
    You're right. Nothing is good sometimes. It allows us to 'be quiet' and let God in. I like to be mindless, kind of like cutting jello @ Lubby's. It's refreshing for the soul.
    God bless-
    Jody

    ReplyDelete
  2. No news, Is good news. May you all have a blessed weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you have many more days like the one you had yesterday! I mark productive these days by whether or not I get a shower ;) Here's to wishing you a very blessed weekend filled with lots of family time!

    Always praying...always believing...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praising God that your day went well. I hope today is even better!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Josh, days like these are a real blessing. These kinds of days are some of my favorites. Hope you and Lisa and Noah have a peaceful and blessed weekend. The weather is just wonderful. Love to "all the Hunters".

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE reading your blog everyday! Thanks for sharing. I know how to pray. It is a really good day when ther is nothing to report. By the way want to clean my car! ha ha ha ha
    Sharon Webb

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so thankful to our Lord for this day for you!!!! I pray you will all have lots of these good days!! Still praying for all the Hunters and Gables!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Josh, no news is good news sometimes! I can't wait for you to do more hunting I'm looking forward to your stories! Also I love knowing how to pray for you and your family. Have a good day today!
    Cindy Miller

    ReplyDelete
  9. Continuing to pray daily for you and your family! I am in awe and amazement to see how God has blessed so many people through Ava!

    ReplyDelete
  10. ditto to the anonymous above this post. a good day is one where you can just "be". my husband hates that phrase but just "being" is a good thing. i look forward to meeting you and yours one day. :)+

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yeah for you. I am so glad you are having good days, good moments. God Bless always.

    ReplyDelete