Monday, August 31, 2009

Update


1. The fam went bowling over the weekend. It was great fun. I am bad at bowling, but really like doing it. Something great about sending a big rock smashing into some little pins makes me happy.
2. Body for life week 4 begins this week. Feeling pretty good about it. I haven't been quite as hardcore this time, but still doing a respectable job keeping it going. No day 1's...that is the goal.
3. Hunter Vision still needs money. That is kinda stressful, but it reminds me to pray a lot :)
4. Hunting season is in 26 days, but who's counting? This also marks the day my beard begins to grow.
5. Noah was sick this weekend and couldn't do any family event stuff...boy did that make him mad. That boy loves nothing more than family events (which is pretty cool).
6. This week is Summit retreat planning week. I am fired up to spend a couple days planning the next phases of ministry with the strategy team. Those guys are really talented.
7. All else is well. Lisa, Noah, and Ava are awesome.

Nothing else to report right now. I have a marraige prep meeting this morning to talk about what Lisa and I will talk about in that class (for engaged couples at Summit)... we lead the discussion on conflict :) Luckily, we are conflict masters...At least she is. I am still workin' on it.

1 comment:

  1. It's super awesome that you and Lis are helping with the marriage prep course. Those couple's have no idea the quality schooling they're about to receive. :)

    ReplyDelete