Monday, August 17, 2009

Update on Life


Last week was a big week for Hunter Vision. This week could be even bigger. I assume it will just be like this until we get things rolling, but it really is a crazy amount of work for each small step. Last week I met with 3 banks. This week I am waiting to hear back as to what they will actually do. I also may meet with a 4th bank to get one more opinion. This week will determine how much money I need to go find from investors, if any. That is pretty cool. It will be Wednesday or Thursday before I know, but I am pretty fired up about it.

Joel continues to do well on his part in Kansas city. He did a re-float of a flap from a LASIK surgery that one of the other doctors did this weekend. That basically means it wasn't perfect and so Joel had to take the corneal flap that is created and pick it up and set it back down again without the wrinkles that were there from the first time. He nailed it. I am not worried about his part of this thing at all. He is smart.

In Summit world. We are fully into fall mode now. Everyone is doing a million things, but that is always true of that staff. Isaac has built an incredible organization...that church continues to grow like crazy. I am truly blessed to work there everyday.

Body for Life rages on. Today marks the beginning of week 2. I am down 2 pounds from Monday of last week. I need to count my calories a little better this week, but overall, last week was a success because it only had 1 day 1.

Family is great. This is the last week before school for the kids. Lisa joined RDV (the sportsplex where Hunter Vision will likely office). She is working out with all the old ladies in aqua-aerobics and doing a dance workout thing called "zumba". She is loving it. She is also still putting in huge hours at the church as a volunteer.

That's all for now. Just wanted to mark this day so I could come back and read it again sometime when we are much further ahead and I am feeling like we aren't.

No comments:

Post a Comment