Wednesday, August 19, 2009

First day of school

Noah- Summer '07

Noah- Summer '08


Noah- Spring '09

Today is Noah's first day of fifth grade. I remember when I was in 5th grade. It was 1985 and we had just moved to Florida a couple months before the start of school.

Noah is an incredible kid. I can't believe he is an age that I vividly remember being. I have to remind myself daily not to miss the happenings of his day... there is a finite number that I get to share with him this way.

I pray he has a great day in school. I pray for the teacher and the kids in his classes. I pray that God use this year to bring him closer to Himself. I pray that Noah become more dangerous to the enemy. I pray that 5th grade will be a year that I am disciplined to be in his life everyday possible so that I can live it with him.

Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment