
I'm tired this morning. I like the Cleveland Browns.
Things left on the agenda this week:
Meet with Attorney regarding Summit junk (procedural review of copyright compliance)
Shoot 3-d target with arrows
Finish financials and business plan for next Tuesday
Shoot 3-d target with arrows
Workout every day
Shoot 3-d target with arrows
Do all other normal work at Summit
Shoot 3-d target with arrows
Do all other work for Hunter Vision
Shoot 3-d target with arrows
Less than 2 months left to opening day. This blog was actually a picture of how I think through everyday.
The new addition to my office is next to the hog. Thanks to Joel, my office is looking sweet. He left me all his deer while he is in Kansas. Oh man, c'mon fall.
Despite the four dead animal heads in this blog, I'm still most offended by the fact that you like the Cleveland Browns.
ReplyDelete