Friday, August 21, 2009

Jumbled Thoughts


I am pretty sure this blog will be a disaster and scattered... I couldn't think of a more powerful opening.

This morning, my head is quite full of random detail.

The new space for Summit opens this weekend. Huge amounts of energy and effort went in to making that space happen. I didn't do any of it... However, I am ultimately responsible for all of it.

Hunter Vision made progress all week and there are about 10 informational items that are just hanging out there waiting on response from people. Each response triggers an avalanche of new tasks.

I've got to keep focused on the goal ahead while filing through detail like I am this morning. My brain is misfiring right now. I don't know why. I can't put together a cohesive thought. Must be time to stop blogging. I made it through week 2 without another day 1. That is good news.

I must try to regain some focus this morning....ugh. I hear this female cardinal at my bird feeder right now.

I hope my day is more productive than my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment