It takes a long time to build awesome.
These two guys have built into my life. So have a few others...I just happen not to have a picture readily available. My Uncle Jan and Dad have one thing in common for sure. They both worked hard in one direction over an extended period of time.
The path has been set before us and it's clear... Incredibly we have had a chance to see this from all of our uncles and our father. We live in a unique family of achievement. We understand that because of what we have been given, much is required.
This week begins a big set of weeks. We are less than one year away from opening the doors of Hunter Vision. Between now and then we have to get some money and a building (and a bunch of other stuff just as important that I can't think about right now or I will max out...hey, it's 5am). The next two weeks I will be setting up meetings with bankers to see if they are even interested. I actually have no idea what they will say, so this should be interesting. The banking climate is so much different than it ever has been. I will be praying lots for this.
I have much work to do this morning...so blog is short and random. Time with God, My Family, Summit/ HunterVision need my time this year...gotta figure out how to use it faithful to all these. Awesome is many steady days away.
Ok so now that I've figured out how to comment, watch out!
ReplyDeleteYou never cease to amaze me. Your diligence and faithfulness in doing the things everyday that God has called you to do, is such an example to the 3 of us. You do these things even when you're tired, frustrated, or simple don't feel like.
I love you, can't believe I get to be your wife, and already think you're awesome!