There are currently so many things in front of us for Hunter Vision that I am not sure which way is up. Everything is dependent on everything else and has a "Which comes first, the chicken or the egg?" quality to it. I only remember feeling similar thoughts on Christmas day as a kid. There are 20 toys in front of me and I can't figure out what to play with first. That is where the analogy breaks down however...if I picked the wrong toy to play with first, I didn't lose my salary in a year.
I was talking to an entrepreneur buddy of mine about how to go about all this stuff and what to do first. He told me..."do it all at the same time." It's messy, but when you have 15 things that all had to be done before each other you can only figure it out by doing it all together. His saying was, "If you can do it today, you should." I have had a week or two to mull that over and I am pretty sure I like it. I have started to live that way in the Hunter Vision parts of my day.
I am finding out that it only creates more options every time I get something done. All of the things I am pouring my day into are great things. I just hope that it gets a bit clearer in the next few months.
But, that is ok if not...who wouldn't have been glad to have one more toy to play with at Christmas?
Other Notes:
**no more day 1's to report yet actually on day 11**
**The Summit part of my job is continuing to rock on...amazing and fun what God is doing at church**
No comments:
Post a Comment