Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Birds and Bucks

Matthew 6:26 Look at the birds in the sky! They don't plant or harvest. They don't even store grain in barns. Yet your Father in heaven takes care of them. Aren't you worth more than birds?


Well, 2 bank meetings in. Here is what I know. We will need some money. The banks will give us some, but they aren't throwing it at us. So, that means I will be talking to potential investors in the next 30 days. It wasn't part of the original plan, but it wasn't not part of the plan either. I am excited about it. What we are doing is not the normal scenario, so it makes for some fun conversation.

I just have to pray and trust God that he will bring the right people. No one said this would be easy. I am making some great relationships and learning things about specific funding options that I never knew, so it is a fun process everyday.

I am not worried, just anxious and hopeful, knowing God will show up and trying to be ready to see how.

One thing is for sure...it is easier to remember to talk with God all the time when you have something you need from Him. I wish it wasn't that way, but I know He is glad to talk all the time.

You can talk to God for us too if you think about it. This next 30 days will be a whirlwind.

**note: day 3

No comments:

Post a Comment