I need to shoot today. I have been thinking about it for days, so I know I need to get out and fling a few arrows. I have a target at my house, but our back yard is the size of a postage stamp...so I usually head over to Aaron's house where I can shoot at my other target that lives in his back yard.
My mind is busy this morning, wandering between investors, my to do list at Summit, and deer hunting. Just a normal morning as far a subject content goes, but brain activity at this time is on overdrive.
I can't concentrate on any one of the items for more than 3 minutes without my brain being interrupted by the other topics.
It's possible I am going looney and will be put in a home soon.
It's also possible that I have reached capacity and will need to stay at this brain activity level for the next couple of years. I feel sorry for those around me because I feel like I could forget to put my pants on without noticing (or something else completely ridiculous).
**also, on week 3 with no more day 1's**
No comments:
Post a Comment