*Hunter Vision Meeting June 2008 (history)*
Well, it was somewhere in between. God was there with me though. I know He was. There were a bunch of people praying. It was just good to sit in that spot knowing I was prayed over.
Hunter Vision is going to roll on. We have more bank meetings and more funding to pursue. This will be the hardest part. Once we get this locked up it is just hard work...and I ain't skeered of that. Got more meetings with bankers this week. One today and hopefully one Friday.
The great news right now is that if we had to do it, we could borrow every dollar we dreamed of borrowing...we would just have to come up with 30%...tall order, but doable. That is the absolute worst case we are dealing with right now...and that, my friends, is a good start.
If you aren't tired of praying for Hunter Vision...I would appreciate your prayers again today :)
By the way...I made it to day 2.
No comments:
Post a Comment