Thursday, December 23, 2010

Just taking a break till the new year...

Merry Christmas to all!

13 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas, Hunter family! May your Christmas be a time of peace and comfort.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas to you, Lisa, Noah, and Ava - not a day goes by that I am not reminded how GREAT our God is - and that this is being played out by your family. I am so humbled!! Enjoy this season and rest assured that Ava is enjoying more than we can know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Josh,Lisa, Noah and extended Hunter family,

    May God be with all of you during this blessed season celebrating the birth of our Lord. May you find joy and comfort in one another. Peace be with all of you, including sweet Ava. With love from Sam & Susie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas, Hunter Family. I hope you all enjoy the holidays. I am praying for you guys during the holiday season! God Bless!


    Love,
    Faith

    ReplyDelete
  5. Josh, Lisa, Noah and extended Hunter Family:

    Merry Christmas from my family to yours. Just wanted to let you know that we are thinking of you during these special times and we hope God pours his grace and love over you and those you love. We hope God blesses you in ways you didn't even imagine possible. Always, Bruno.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Hunter family,

    Your faith is such an inspiration. We are thinking of you today and every day and pray that God wraps his arms around you and holds you close. Ava is getting the biggest celebration of all today as she celebrates Jesus' birthday with him.

    God Bless you,
    The Gouty family

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thought of you all when I woke early this morning and I am continuing to keep you in my prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thinking of you and your family and praying for all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think of you everyday. I thought of you all through Christmas and I have to say, since Ava went to be with Jesus, it has been hard for me to pray. Mostly because my life seems so petty in comparison to what you have had to deal with. I think of you often.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I wanted to 'ditto' the comments above. I have been praying for the Hunter family during the Christmas season. I can't imagine the loss you must feel without Ava this Christmas. Know that so many are praying for you and that Ava is having the best Christmas ever. In my prayers daily....

    ReplyDelete
  11. To the Hunter Family, I hope you have a happy new year. God Bless Your Family.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Been keeping you close in prayer this season, Hunters. So amazed at *your* tenacity to follow hard after Christ the hope you cling to! We love you guys! Happy New Year! <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just spent the week with family. We lost a nephew at this time 6 years ago. We have prayed for you often as we prayed for his family, who still struggle this time of year. Continuing to pray.

    Shawna

    ReplyDelete