Thursday, December 16, 2010

Who Cares?

1 Peter 5:7

Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you.



Sometimes I forget that God actually cares for me. Yes, I know in my head that He loves me. Yes, I can tell you the scriptures that reassure me. Yes, I have more blessings than I can count. But, when I am missing Ava I momentarily forget all of it.

Some days its not so much that I am missing Ava, it could just be that the network is down at work... it doesn't have to be the big disasters...I can forget He cares for me in the small stuff too.

This scripture this morning was a good reminder to me. It reminds me to make sure I give this stuff to Him to handle. He wants it. I am glad He does because I usually don't. I'd rather not suffer, thank you very much.

I know how much I care for my kids. If I could only remember each day how much more it is that He cares for me.

A great reminder to me this morning...give Him everything, cares included.

2 comments:

  1. You touch my heart with every devotional you write. I thank God for you and for your immeasurable love for Him. You're wonderful! May God Bless you and all of your dear family in every way always.

    Love & prayers,
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete