1 Timothy 4:8
For physical training is of some value, but godliness has value for all things, holding promise for both the present life and the life to come.
I read this and it made me feel better about my lack of physical training for the moment. Yeah, I need to get back on it and will soon, but I am trying hard to keep God in the center. It was a reminder to me this morning that the God part is the most important one. I already knew that...I just don't think about it much.
I missed writing this yesterday. It's a great way for me to focus on God on purpose each morning. I don't have much today...just that little thought.
Purposefully living a godly life matters.
Ha, I needed to read this about 3 months ago! I bet it would have made me feel better about my lack of ability to do any physical activity. It's still a good reminder today, since I'm still in much of the same boat (but the end is definitely in sight!). Thank you :)
ReplyDeletehey josh - you guys have been on my mind and i pray whenever you come to mind. Praying you though the next few days. bernice
ReplyDeleteHey, why did you blog disappear from my favorites? It's just GONE, and when I add it back, it SOUNDS like it adds, but when I go to my favorites it's not there!! Did you put a block on it or something? I love your blog!! :)
ReplyDelete