Thursday, October 1, 2009

Ava sings "Poop Song"


These are the things that are funny when you are 4. Unfortunately, if you are me, they are also funny when you are 34.

Some people may think...oh Josh, don't post a video of your daughter singing about poop on the internet. She might be embarrassed or maybe even frustrated with you. To them I say this..."no she won't." This video makes me laugh. It's part of what I love about being a dad. The joy my kids get out of the goofiest stuff adds a little levity to my day. Don't even try to understand the lyrics to this song. It's impossible, as are all of her songs....but boy are they fun. If you ever get a chance to hear her in concert, you should not miss it. Potty songs from a 4 year old are about as hilarious as you can get.

I found this quote and it made me laugh too. I guess I woke up in great mood this morning :)

"A child's laughter is the greatest sound in the world. A child's laughter in a cornfield is the creepiest sound in the world."

Hilarious.

2 comments:

  1. I had a great time picturing our mother as she watched this... cringing and wondering how she could delete the video and post from the internet. Because she is very proper and this is so not.

    Then I pictured her successfully willing herself never to say anything about this, because she has great boundaries and you are an adult.

    It was great fun for me...Here is to Ava and Mom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! Four-year-old girl humor is the best. A four-year-old girl called me a "Pee-head" last night and then laughed hysterically for about 5 minutes.

    Then I said, "I know you are but what am I?" That showed her. (from Lizzy)

    ReplyDelete