My "doe bleat" buck '05
Joel was not yet married.
Joel lived in Tampa and was a med student.
Isaac was in year 2 of Summit and didn't have a building yet.
Isaac and Rhonda had 2 kids.
I was working at Northland and beginning the building project.
Ava was 1 year old and Noah was 7.
Lisa was working in kids church at Northland.
Since this photo:
Joel moved to Kansas and is a year long fellow in refractive surgery.
Joel is married to Lizzy and has a son, Luke.
Summit bought a building and I went to work there.
Isaac and Rhonda had a son, Lincoln.
I work at Summit and plan Hunter Vision for opening of August 2010.
Ava is 5 and Noah is 11.
Wow, a lot happens in 4 years. It makes me wonder what 4 years from today looks like. Our lives looked nothing like they do now 4 years ago. In 4 years, Noah will be 15 and learning to drive. Ava will be 9 and in 3rd grade. Lisa and I will be approaching our 40's :) and Hunter Vision will be 3 years old. It's possible my entire beard will be grey. Joel and Lizzy will likely have more kids and will be living in Central Florida again. Isaac and Rhonda may have more kids too and Summit will be in multiple locations and likely over 5,000 people attending. Holy cow...
I guess the new addition to the family and the brothers' hunt coming up has made me temporarily nostalgic...which sounds like something you could be relieved of a crime for.
Less than 2 weeks. The countdown has begun...(well it actually began last November when we returned from last year's hunt, but that was a much more dramatic way to end this blog.)
Here are some other predictions for four years from now...
ReplyDelete1. Joel and Lizzy will have a girl that looks so much like Lizzy they will call it Blizzy (Baby Lizzy).
2. That year-- Lincoln will kill his first buck, with a spear.
3. The Clinic will be so successful... Joel will have time to perform lasik on deer before we hunt... to give them a fighters chance.
4. I will be able to grow a stellar beard (least likely prediction)
Brothers-- awesome.