Thursday, October 8, 2009

Update

Prep for Ohio (photo by Aaron Beeson)


I shoot bows. It gives me great joy to make an arrow go exactly where I want it to. I practice as much as possible so that when fall rolls around, I will not miss. Deer season is here and I will likely post about it every day until the Ohio trip.

Now, on with the weekly random update...

I am fired up because:
1. I have a date with Lisa Friday night.
2. We have a new nephew in less than one week.
3. It's likely we have secured funding for the clinic.
4. It's likely we have secured a location for the clinic.
5. The hunting trip is 3 1/2 weeks away.
6. Noah is really working hard in school and developing some great habits.
7. Summit continues to be awesome every single weekend.

That is a very good week. This particular one could not have been much better.

God is good. All the time.

1 comment: