It appears that we will get to take this picture together yet another year.
Yesterday. What an awesome day it was. I needed it. I haven't had a day like that in a long time and the battle had been wearing me down a bit. I certainly didn't have any real complaints and there were plenty of great things in my life...so, I am not complaining. I am just sayin' yesterday was exceptional.
2 Awesome things happened:
1. The bank has agreed verbally (so it could still fall apart) to fund all we need to get Hunter Vision up and rolling. It is potentially such a weight lifted off that I am not even sure how to react. It feels surreal. They were complimentary of us, excited about the project, and said nice things about all of the hard work I'd done. That was nice to hear too...most of the people that I show spreadsheets to prefer not to look at them. They don't ask interesting questions on cell 15 and ask if I meant for the numbers to do the tricks they do in my masterpiece of a spreadsheet. I would have been ok with just the compliments. But, then they actually said they would fund us. I believe it, but I can't. If you are new to this blog, feel free to read back over the past 2 months and see how many times I bring up money for the clinic. I only wrote about it once for every 2000 times I thought about it. That should give you an idea of what the possibility of funding means to me.
2. My amazing sister-in-law (I have two amazing ones, but I am only currently referring to one of them) Lizzy, has arranged for Dr. Joel to come on the brothers' hunt for 4 days. Yes, that is correct, 9 months pregnant and going to have a baby in 8 days- she does the most amazing thing in the history of childrearing. She arranges for Kaci, her sister-in-law to come visit her 2 weeks after Luke is born so that Joel can come and hunt with us. Unbelievable. Kudos to Joel for marrying Lizzy. I believe this act of awesome confirms that she is carrying the child who will pull the sword from the stone. Yes, you heard it here first, Luke will be King of England.
As you can see, yesterday was incredible. I thank God for the gifts. Pretty much if those two things hold true, my car could blow up or I could get turf toe and it still couldn't ruin my month.
Now, I gotta get back to work. Much to be done.
No comments:
Post a Comment