4 weeks until the big Ohio hunt. I hope to see another one like this deer from 2007.
This week has been non-productive. Not un-busy...just didn't feel like I actually got anything done. That is hard on a Type A- introvert. I should start this out by confessing my workout schedule has been crappy this week and that may have a lot to do with how I am viewing this.
Summit was a week filled with meetings. Seemed like one after another all week long. There were so many meetings I have actually posted about it in two blogs this week.
I have spent more time thinking about deer hunting in the past 2 or 3 days than I have anything else. Sad, but true.
Hunter Vision had a couple great meetings that may help get some funding traction. We will see where that goes on Monday of next week.
I am looking forward to getting some house stuff caught up this weekend. Last weekend wasn't exactly awesome for getting housework done. I don't think there was a good reason, I just didn't do it.
Noah signed up for flag football this week. That should start in November. That will be awesome. I can't wait. Also, the blog should have some fun pictures.
Lisa, Rhonda, and Lizzy completed their first chapter(s) of the book they are writing with mom. I am pretty sure the book is gonna be great.
I started my beard on Saturday. It is now a real beard. If I can run a Refractive Surgery Practice as well as I can grow facial hair, we are gonna kill it.
Other than that...normal week.
No comments:
Post a Comment