Monday, October 5, 2009
Bank Meeting
Another Hunter Vision bank meeting this morning. I've had several to this point and none quite as promising as this one. However, I know very well that this could turn into nothing. That's how bank meetings go. But, I am always excited and nervous as I head into one of these. I need to spend some time praying this morning about making sure I give everything to God. It's my tendency to take these things and make sure I am as in control as possible. We have other funding options on the list if this doesn't work out, but I would sure love to not use them. This process is crazy stressful. I just want this part to be over...then we are good to go!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I've been praying about this....especially since you and Aaron haven't been hunting. Seems that unlikely tragedy adds to the stress-levels. I'm confident God has money for you to fund Huntervision...and deer for you and Aaron to kill. (The challenge is finding where HE has placed them - the dollars and the deer.)
ReplyDelete:-)
I'm still praying....