Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Message for Luke

I asked the kids if they had anything to say to their new cousin since he arrives tomorrow. Here is what they said:



Also, Luke will be born approximately 2 weeks before the beginning of the whitetail rut. This will be a blessing to him for all of his life since the fall will mean birthday parties and hunting. Good job Joel and Lizzy. Here is another picture of the buck Luke's dad shot last year. This time with Uncle Isaac.


I was not joking that every blog would have to do with hunting until I hunt. I am so excited now, that I am terribly unproductive. Gotta pull it together for a few more weeks.

*Tomorrow's blog will be later in the day...

1 comment:

  1. This is great. Luke has some awesome cousins. He's going to love learning the ropes from them.

    Can't wait to see you guys tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete