
2 weeks ago

This morning
I remembered having our kids and what a surreal experience that was for me. It was fun for me to watch Joel and Lizzy as they spent time together with their new son. It was certainly a week of reminders of how big God is....Which brings me to my next topic... The woods remind me of how big God is. I will be 15-20 ft. up in a tree in no time. I can hardly stand the wait... I am ready and my beard will be ready too.
Here is an awesome picture of Joel with his new huntin' buddy...

Don't mind me reading your blog :) I found you through Joel and Lizzy's blog. Daniel and I were reminiscing about Elijah's birth after Lizzy had Luke. It really is a surreal experience. I'm so happy that there were no complications and Lizzy and Luke are doing wonderful. It is so great that family was able to go up for the birth. I can't wait to meet the handsome lil boy in November.
ReplyDeleteOh and nice beard. I'm trying to get daniel to grow his back.
I cannot believe how much the younger brother looks exactly like your dad - exactly! It's crazy. Also, I think Luke was born just a few weeks after our 5th child, Miles Anderson Pham, that was born on September 28, 2010. That's cool! I feel like a voyeur reading your blog from beginning to end. I hope you don't mind. I seriously have had to restrain from making comments, believe it or not. I wish I knew your wife when I was in Florida. She seems like a great gal and someone I would love to hang around. I also love that she exercises.
ReplyDelete