Friday, October 9, 2009

One of the Early Hunts

Brothers.


This was 5 years ago. It was the first year that we had a digital camera with us to take pics. Every year the Hunter Brothers head to Ohio for 1 week in the woods. It won't be long now. Oh man. I can't wait. I love my brothers and I love the woods.

There will be a hunting theme on here until I leave for the forest. So PETA members can check out for a month and return after I'm back in the saddle.

1 comment:

  1. Man, I cannot wait for hunting season! I'm so glad joel gets to join you guys on the brothers hunt, I'm hoping you bag a monster!

    Sounds like all in life is going well, which makes Ang and I really happy for you guys!

    Can't wait to hear stories of the hunt!

    John Keim

    ReplyDelete