Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Mom's Birthday

Mom and Lincoln blow out her birthday candle.


Last night we got together to celebrate another year in the life of a remarkable woman. Our mother is one of the most amazing women ever to walk the face of this earth. She taught us how to hunt and fish...(not really, but I thought that would be a great starter). The other 3 are Lisa, Rhonda and Lizzy...but this isn't about them or hunting and fishing.

I can't possibly attempt in a blog to describe how wonderful and amazing she is. It would take a large book to even come close to having enough pages. So, I will just say:

We love you mom....and Happy belated Birthday!

For all of you reading this who think I forgot her birthday, I did no such thing. We celebrated it a few days after it actually happened since she was flying home from Kansas on her actual birthday. You can give me a little credit... I actually knew it on my own on the day it was... yep, being married for a long time helps you prioritize what you remember :)

I am blessed to have incredible women of God all around me in this family. Thanks to my mom, for leading the way.

1 comment:

  1. I am so blessed to have 58 years of life and such a wonderful family!! And the fact that you would focus a blog on me and our birthday get together, when there are just five days to go until the brothers' annual hunt...well, there was nothing you could have said, that would say more than that. I LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete