All day meetings at a retreat last year...(Aaron and Tracy didn't know they were getting married yet)
I have meetings all day. Sometimes I think I am a professional meeter. We have lots to do, but you can't do any of it when you meet. In church world, everything revolves around the meeting. Since most decisions are made by a team, it's the only way to get consensus on ideas and such. So, I will start my meetings this morning at 9. Then I have an 11:30, 12, 2, and 3. Then I will come home. That will be the whole day. It would be awesome if we could figure out how to not have to do meetings...but then what would I do with my title of "professional meeter?"

On another note...the deer season beard started Saturday. I ran this black and white so you could see all the grey. Everywhere there is a light spot in my beard...yep, grey. Oldness is happening.
You look like Brett Favre now.
ReplyDelete