Lizzy, Dr. Joel, and Lisa in the Laser Room of Hunter Vision
I have the Monday morning stress kickin' right now. Should be a good week, but good heavens, there is a lot to be done. I think more than anything I am feeling the pressure of getting the money we need to fund the clinic start. Hopefully , I will make progress on that (as in find someone to invest all we need) this week. I know there are a bunch of other clinic related items that we will get done, but none will help me sleep better than finding out where we are going to get the money to start.
This weeks meetings include attorneys, laser vendors, and possible investors. I need prayers that they all go well. As a matter of fact I am going to quit writing and start praying now.
I've got some money. How much do you need? Sheila lets me have "fun money" and I can do anything I want with it. What could be more fun than this?
ReplyDeleteThat is fantastic! I am assuming you would have had to have saved a bit of your fun money for the last 15 years to use it for this kind of fun. That is unless you have been holding out on me and are independently wealthy, but live modestly. :) $300k is what we need and it is more than the fun money I am allotted each month. Maybe if we put our fun money together we could buy a chair for the lobby?
ReplyDeleteOh yeah....investment partners on a chair...I'll see if I can raise some money from others - who have similar "fun money" envelopes - to go in with us on that purchase. No worries. Leave this to me. I got it.
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you put a caption on this picture. Otherwise noone would know who the person in purple is. They'd be all, "Rosa?" "Juana?" "Guadalupe?" And I wouldn't understand because I don't actually speak Spanish. (From Srta. Hunter)
ReplyDelete