Monday, September 21, 2009

Dad Day

Lisa was at a Beth Moore conference this weekend, so I had the kids. I was actually pretty excited about it since it would give me time with them I don't usually get. I am not the most creative dad, so I had to find something to do. If I try to sit around at home with them it ain't fun because they get bored and then I get irritated. I need more patience, but I don't have it yet. So, we blew it out and did stuff from morning until night. I declared it "Fun Day with Dad". I even borrowed Isaac's kids so that we would have more fun and I could spend time with my nieces and nephew too.

Here are a couple photos from the day of awesome.
Fishin' time with Uncle Isaac and the cousins

Noah Body surfed.

Ava kinda "surfed".... this made me laugh.

All in all it was a great day. I was exhausted by the end because there was no down time from beach in the morning, quick lunch at home, fishing with the cousins in the afternoon... Spending time with family cannot be replaced. I have the photos to prove it...

3 comments: