Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Day 1

After eating everything you see in this frame+ 2 hambergers...

Labor day was good to me. I was not good to it. I ate more than most humans should at the little party we went to with our Summit Connect Group. It's time for me to declare a new day 1. Dang. I had come a long way. I think this was the beginning of week 5 with no day 1's.

Oh well, day 1 it is. I just have to avoid the breakfast sandwiches at this meeting in a hour. I should be able to do it. Discipline is like whack-a-mole...you get one area under control and something else pops up you need to take care of.

Here I go again.

***Oh, and lest anyone think it was just Labor Day that threw me into this new declaration...it wasn't...Labor Day was just the mother of all days after about 5 days of not paying attention to what I was eating.

1 comment:

  1. That's ok because today is a brand new day! I applaud your willingness to keep on it when most people including myself would have given up. You my love are an inspiration and example. I'm proud to know you!

    ReplyDelete