I think you'll agree this picture is sad.
It took me a while to even figure out how I was reacting. I am not sad often enough to know what it feels like immediately. I get mad, bored, happy, frustrated, motivated, tired..etc., but almost never "sad". For that, I am grateful. I realized that I have a God who loves me, healthy family, a great marriage, a roof over my head and all the potential in the world ahead of me. Those are the things that matter, but yesterday it was hard to remember. I was really wrestling with how sorry I felt for myself that I couldn't do the one thing I plan all year to do.
Today is a little better. I know it is all temporary. Someday I hope to have some property and be able to share it like others have shared with me. Furthermore, I am still heading to Ohio to hunt with Isaac this year. That is good.
Maybe I'll find another place. I'll give it to God and see what He does with it.
Remember when Shelby died? That was sad too...
ReplyDeleteIf anyone reads this and has a deer infestation problem on their property, and wants Josh and me to come and the scare the deer away by shooting at them and almost always missing... call us.
Oh no! I read this and I can't wait until I feel sad. This makes me so mad I could spit. Wait a minute. There. Rats. That didn't help me at all. Though I spit - twice - I am still mad. I'm sure that once I figure out how someone can wait until a few days before the opening day of deer season to release the new "pay to hunt" fees, I'll be able move from mad to sad. Until then, Pituey!
ReplyDeleteI'll be praying a great new spot opens up for you and Isaac and Aaron and Noah. Let me know when you discover it.