Friday, January 1, 2010

2010...Day 1

Hunter Vision lobby (before renovation)...nice 90's colors eh?

This is day one.

2010 will be a year I remember for the rest of my life. Like the year I started my first job at Olde stockbrokers, the year I started at Northland, and the year I started at Summit...this is a year of the start of Hunter Vision. While it feels like it has been around for a long time, it is for real this year. It moves from idea to reality. I started on payroll today. That makes it official to me. I am 3/4 time Summit employee and full time Hunter Vision employee. Pretty awesome. I go full time at Hunter Vision on April fools day. (no joke)

The next few months will be fun. No lack of things to do, but it will all be great stuff. No matter what I will be helping my brothers. It's what I do. I love it.

2010...gonna be good. Bring it.

2 comments:

  1. Great post Josh.
    Your intentionality and focus - during this season - will fuel some incredible days and glorious memories. I love the clarity you've brought to the process. The day you joined Summit's staff, Isaac knew how long he'd have your help. The day you agreed to run Hunter Vision, Joel knew you'd do what you said, when you said you'd do it. Your honesty, integrity, character and skill make us all better. I'm glad I get to know you; I'm honored to be "family" with such a great man, and you are a great man. I'm proud of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As I read your January 1st post of this year, you write "2010 is gonna be good, bring it."

    You also wrote it will be a year you never forget. And then fastforward to now when you are battling something you never thought you would in a million years. I pray you will continue to embrace it the way you started this year....BRING IT! I know you and Lisa are seeking God and giving this over to him at every corner and on every level. As I have read about your life this morning, it is just my prayer that you continue to tackle this sickness (which I am beggin the Lord to heal for your daughter) with the same drive that you tackle the rest of your life (hunting, being a husband, working out, getting up early, going to boring business meetings all day). I am assuming you are tired and weary, but don't give up now. It's just beginning. And I do believe that God wants 2010 to be a year you never forget. Keep pressing in to Him!

    ReplyDelete