Man Stuff.
Mom, those are decorative flasks that do not work. Ok, now I will begin my post. Just wanted to make that clear...
I realized yesterday that I had not shown the blogosphere the awesome Christmas present that I got from Lisa. It was a lot of work to get this squared away and into it's final location. But, after a few hours of organizing, it was complete. I had kept all of my guns and ammo in the full-on, lockable, fireproof, no one can break in, safe that I have.
That worked fine until Christmas this year. Uncle Jan got me a new rifle and it wouldn't quite fit with all my other guns. I was forced to add more "manly storage". Lisa agreed that a lockable ammo cabinet would be a good idea so that the safe could only hold valuable guns and knives and all the ammo could be stored in another location. So, my new space was born.
Lockable ammo storage. Who could possibly want anything else for Christmas? And yes, that's a lot of ammo. I think the cabinet weighs more than my car.
***(unrelated) I work at RDV all day today. That's kind of weird. On today's agenda...find out how to get internet access into our space.
Regarding the flasks...whew --and "great job" housing all that fire power! I know this posts anonymously, but for clarity, this is your Mom. (:
ReplyDelete