
There are days when you should go to Bass Pro Shops. It's one thing I have learned in my years here on earth. You can't feel good about going everyday or people will think you don't do anything. However, it is a great place to go when you need a little reminder about what's important...God, family, hunting and fishing. You will find all 4 of these things at Bass Pro. You will also find a dress shirt that has an american flag embroidered as big as the back of the shirt with the stateliest of bucks majestically posed in front of it. Though I am not sure what tie I would wear with that, I am sure they have one.
I should go there soon. It will make a difference in my week. It's time to get out in the woods or on the water for a few hours. I need to figure out how to do that.
Hmmm. You never know what you get when you come to this blog, huh? Could be big news, could be me just wishing I was typing this from a tree stand in Ohio.
No comments:
Post a Comment