Friday, January 15, 2010

Prep Time


Every big event has prep time. I'm not sure which event is bigger, the prep for our family Christmas picture (as shown above) or the prep I am going through for Hunter Vision right now. Fridays are Hunter Vision office days and I am fully ready to spend more time today preparing for the launch on August 2nd. Yes, it seems far to you...but to me, it feels like tomorrow. I met with the architect and contractor again yesterday and it made it very real. Full steam ahead.

Oh, we get the branding looks for Hunter Vision today! I'll keep you in the loop. Exciting times.


1 comment:

  1. This picture is awesome. I look super angry. I wasn't. I just have a naturally angry looking face.

    Way to rock the Hunter Vision prep. I'm so excited to see what Maven comes up with.

    ReplyDelete