Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Hunter Vision Tour

Hunter Vision Jan 2010 from Josh Hunter on Vimeo.



So I decided to do a small video tour of Hunter Vision as it exists now. The renovations begin in the next month or so and I am really fired up about it. Plans are as done as they are gonna be for now and we are waiting for the bids to come in so that we can get a number as to what it will cost to do what we want...it's possible that we will then not want as much. This video was made to show out of town family who can't come and see it and for when CNN wants to interview us in 20 years because we changed the way modern medicine was practiced. I thought they might want some "b" roll footage. :) Enjoy the behind the scenes sneak preview.

3 comments:

  1. Josh! Ryan and I were hoping to get a tour when we're down there in Feb... this video is awesome! I'm so excited for you guys and for all your plans for HunterVision! Also, I can't wait to see what they're doing with the logo and branding! So fun!

    ReplyDelete