Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Small Obstacle

Sometimes there is an obstacle in the way.

I am headed out to go buy a car for 5 cents. I guess that is about what they cost...

I got the quote for renovation of Hunter Vision last night. Wow. I was off by a mile. So off on my estimate, that I am beginning to question whether or not that just really happened. I mean, I am always "close". I was off by a hundred thousand dollars! Not sure what happened there, but clearly we have to go a new route now that may involve a bit more elbow grease.

Well, I actually care way more that I was off by that much in my estimation than I do that we have to go to another plan. I know it will all work out fine and be awesome. When there is a roadblock in the way you just figure it out...but how do you fix a busted estimator?

No comments:

Post a Comment