
The rough sketch of Hunter Vision location #1
(click on it to make it the size of Detroit)
Big week this week:
1. Got round 2 of concept sketches showing what the space may look like. Just floor plans, not 3-d holograms or anything.
2. Subcontractors will take the sketches and walk the space today to begin to put together initial scopes of work and ballpark bids.
3. We got our own checks. Now when I write a company check it doesn't look like I tore it out of my personal checkbook! I know that is not really a big deal, but I sure am happy about it. Now, if we can just get some checks to counter the ones I am writing, we will be in business.
4. Thursday we get to see round one of our new logo and branding work. We are really excited about it. It will be nice to finally have a business card when people ask. Pray that turns out how we want it to. I really don't know what it will look like.
The next few weeks:
1. Drawings will move to construction docs and will be sent to permit (hopefully by the end of the month).
2. Web work will begin as we build our first small website that will have our information, a blog (of sorts), and a place where people can put their info to sign up for appointments.
3. Massive amounts of detail in the office will be tackled. The list is as long as my arm.
This stuff is fun.
p.s. When you look at the drawing, the area that is ours in in white. The greyish hatched area is Centra Care...their lobby is in white also. We are dividing, what is currently, a shared lobby with some of this construction work.
No comments:
Post a Comment